“Using your Experiences” Think of a time when you assumed a leadership role, yet were not formally labeled a leader. Why did you step into that role? What were the circumstances that allowed you to take on those responsibilities? Provide analysis on your leadership. Was it effective and successful? What could you have done better?
Protocol for Assignments:1. 1” margins, 12 pt Times New Roman, double-spaced. 2. References do not count towards page limit (in-text citations do count)3. Please submit all assignments as a .doc or .docx file. 4. 2 Pages, References on page 3
Note:I am a college student. Don’t have prior experience. I grew up in India. Please write the case study accordingly. You have to reference 2 instances from Harvard Business Review (HBR) about leadeership and incorporate them in the essay. If you need the material from HBR for referencing let me know!
- What is the format required for Case Write-Ups? 2 page maximum – double-spaced, 12 pt times new roman font, 1” margins on all sides. Thereason for this is two-fold; (1) Part of being an effective leader and communicator is being able to express your thoughts concisely, (2) To create an even playing field for assessment
- What is the grading rubric for the case write-ups??
- – Criteria 1 – The extent to which readings (articles) are incorporated into the case analysis (when relevant)
- – Criteria 2 – The quality of the analysis of the case including depth of analysis and organization of ideas
- – Criteria 3 – Stating a position and developing a compelling argument to support that position or stating a recommendation and developing a compelling argument for that recommendation.
- – Additionally, I will be looking for proper citations of ideas (if not your own), grammar, spelling, and adhering to proper format.