n your initial post of at least 200 words, and using specific examples from your chosen film, (HIDDEN FIGURES)
- Identify three actors from your film and their style of acting in this film.
- Compare their performance in this film in relation to other performances.
- Analyze how the actors’ choices impact the development of each character.
- Describe how costuming and makeup contribute to the actor’s performance. Is it realistic, stylized, or fantastical?
- Focus on one of the actors you have discussed. Based on other films the actor has been in, would you consider this actor typecast or broad-ranging in his/her performances? If so, what does this say about the genre of film or the actor? If not, what can you infer about the flexibility of these categories? Provide evidence (references from other films, including film clips and stills) to support your argument.
You must use at least two outside sources, in any combination of embedded video clips, still photos, or scholarly sources. All sources should be documented in APA style as outlined by the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center (Links to an external site.). Please view the video Posting in a Discussion in Canvas (Links to an external site.) for guidance on how to integrate multimedia with your response.