I need help on these, please. Please read carefully before accepting bid! Also, plagiarism will be checked, thanks.
Before beginning this exercise, read the lecture, the chapters in the text and the BABOK® guide located in your online classroom, and the articles. Describe and explain the eight modeling types listed as techniques in the BABOK® guide. Use an example from the CWI Business Problem Scenario (or you may use one of your own examples) to demonstrate one of the modeling types you have described. The example can consist of a scenario accompanied by a graphic, or it can be a narrative that explains how the model was used in a specific situation..
Before beginning this exercise, read the lecture, the chapters in the text and the BABOK® guide located in your online classroom, and the articles. Identify the three most common visual modeling types employed when developing a solution for a business problem. Explain where and/or how they are applied. Additionally, explain what purpose they serve and why they are useful models.
Operational Work Area Stakeholder Presentation: Part 1
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review the lecture, the assigned reading materials, and the CWI Business Scenario. Recall that stakeholders are generally sorted into several categories (see Chapter 3 in the Robertson and Robertson text for a refresher on the categories).
For this assignment, you will develop an audio-narrated presentation for your operational work area stakeholders listed in the CWI Business Scenario. First, describe a brief overview of your understanding of the business problem, then present a description of the proposed solution. Include data commonalities shared between all interested parties and related departments (e.g. the containing business and wider areas). Remember that this is a presentation, so include relevant visualizations in the form of diagrams for the target audience in the appropriate areas of your material. If you need help with audio narration in PowerPoint, review Microsoft’s Record a Slide Show with Narration and Slide Timings (Links to an external site.) guide.
Part 1: Submit Your Audio-Narrated Presentation
In your audio-narrated presentation,
- Must be a minimum of 10 slides, not including the title or references listing slide.
- Identify the stakeholder audience.
- Describe a brief overview of your understanding of the business problem.
- Present a description of the proposed solution.
- Identify other interested parties and related areas.
- State data commonalities shared between all related departments.
- Include relevant visualizations in the form of diagrams for the target audience.
Operational Work Area Stakeholder Presentation: Part 2
In your Week 4 – Assignment Part 1, you submitted your audio-narrated PowerPoint presentation. In Part 2 of this assignment, you will submit your presentation notes to your audio-narrated PowerPoint Presentation to Waypoint.
Part 2: Submit Your Presentation Notes
The Operational Work Area Stakeholder Presentation Notes
- Must include speaker’s notes for all narration slides.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of the presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly or credible sources in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.