Sprog Limited had a profit for the year ended 20X5 of C20 000 000, Details regarding the company’s share capital and potential share capital at 31 December 20X5 are overleaf:
• There are 1000 000 000 authorised ordinary shares (with a par value of C4.50), of which 10% are in issue.
• There are 500 000 convertible debentures in issue. These debentures may be converted into ordinary shares in a ratio of 100 ordinary shares for every 1 debenture held, (at the option of the debenture holder), on the 31 December 20X8. Any debentures not converted at this date will be redeemed. Finance charges on these debentures of Cl 505 000 were incurred during 20X5.
• There were no movements in share capital during 20X5.
• No dividends were declared in 20X5.
• There are no components of other comprehensive income. Required:
Disclose earnings per share in Sprog Limited’s statement of comprehensive income for the year ended 31December 20X5.