Draw the DFDs (Context and level 0) for OrderingProcessing System for company exporting leather goods (like leathergloves, jackets and fancy items) indifferent parts of world. TheOrder Processing System works as follows:
1. Customer Places order. System checks validity of order(Details not required).
2. Payment conditions are set. (That is after order delivery,before order etc.)
3. Order is send to Production house.
4. Inventory checked that it is necessary for particular order.
5. Inventory is maintained if not fulfill order requirement(s).
6. At completion of order, goods shipped to customer warehouseon give date.
7. Invoices are prepared for customer and also for bank ifinvolved.
8. Request for payment if after order delivery. Otherwisebefore order processing.
9. Some times, payment terms are 50 % before and 50 % afterorder delivery.
(Percentage is subjected tochange according to two party’s managementagreement)
1. Draw Context Level Diagram of System Marks:05
2. Draw Level Zero Diagram of System Marks: 10
3. Draw Level-1 Diagram of any one part / sub-system of Orderprocessing System Marks: 15