(Adjusting Entries) The ledger of Chopin Rental Agency on March 31 of the current year includes the following selected accounts before adjusting entries have been prepared.
Unearned Rent Revenue
Salaries and Wages Expense
An analysis of the accounts shows the following.
1. The equipment depreciates $250 per month.
2. One-third of the unearned rent was earned during the quarter.
3. Interest of $500 is accrued on the notes payable.
4. Supplies on hand total $650.
5. Insurance expires at the rate of $300 per month.
Prepare the adjusting entries at March 31, assuming that adjusting entries are made quarterly. Additional accounts are: Depreciation Expense, Insurance Expense, Interest Payable, and Supplies Expense. (Omit explanations.)