Book: Baye, M. R., & Prince, J. T. (2017). Managerial economics and business strategy (9th ed.). McGraw-Hill Education. ISBN 978-1-259-29061-9
o Chapter 11: Pricing Strategies for Firms with Market Power
o Chapter 12: The Economics of Information
Please study the case about the “Time Warner Cable” (In the attached file) and write an analytical and evidence-based paper of a minimum of five (5) pages, with a minimum of 7 peer-reviewed citations, please remember to have Introduction and conclusion. APA formatted encompass the followings :
● A summary history and analysis of Time Warner business expansion since 2000
● What have been the business markets for Time Warner?
● Who is the competition for Time Warner and what policies Time Warner have used to challenge it?
● What are the significant regulatory areas that impact the operations and strategic decisions of Time Warner?
● The technological change and challenges that Time Warner has been facing.