Hi: I am unsure of how to adjust Advance Sales. For Year End, DEC 31, 2011. If my Unadjusted Balance for advance sales is $324,000 and I am told the following: 75% of the balance in Advance Sales is for garments to be made and delivered in 2012; the remaining 25% is from sales earned in 2011. How I would I adjust? Would I go … 324,000 *0.25 = 81,000 and say DR. Unearned advance sales 81000 CR. Earned advance sales 81000 Is it part of my sales account? My sales account has a balance of 1,849,000
bigthoughtwritingservices is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations. It can be used for generating new ideas and thoughts for your own project, additional insight into the subject, or encouragement for further researches.