Write a summary of the article that includes the following:
- o identification of data used to measure or discuss over-tourism
- o key findings of the article
- o general findings of article
- o two complex discussion questions
Hi, for the last part, two complex discussion questions are actual questions with question marks. please make them complex. each question should have two key terms in it.
- Be simple yet complex
- Be relevant and interesting
- Put at least two main ideas together
- Have a dynamic that links the ideas
- Allow for observation over time
- Have a limited time scale and geography
Here are some components of complex questions. please check them out.
Example 3: What are the characteristics of NYC and Co ́s tourism model in NYC and how has it impacted NYC ́s tourist economy in the last decade?
This is a decent question as it is site and time specific, has two key terms (tourism model and tourism economy), dynamics, characteristics and outcomes.