Read the literature under course information called “Critical Thinking”
Be sure to engage with your cohort on this discussion with questions about the readings or the above activities.
Remember that your responses will be assessed based upon the timeliness and quality of your work in this discussion.
The questions to be answered during the discussion this week are:
- What role does critical reflection play in defining problems?
- How will you review your learning and prescription to your wicked-problem?
- When defining the problem over the last couple of weeks, was it emancipatory to all humanistic bias? If not how can you re-structure your work-based problem?
- What is the importance of understanding bias when diagnosing problems?
- Be sure to utilize 2 scholarly sources and cite them utilizing APA style!