· From the Learning Resources, review the “Literature Review Matrix Template,” and use this matrix to help you collect and organize your research.
· Search the Walden University Library for articles for your literature review, including peer-reviewed articles. Note: You should include 12–14 sources of which at least 8 must be peer-reviewed journal articles.
· Place the 12–14 scholarly sources that you have researched into the “Literature Review Matrix Template.”
· Remember that 8 sources must be mainly current peer-reviewed journal articles. An article is considered current if it was published within the past 5 years.
· You will use this matrix to help prepare the Week 5 Literature Review.