In this assessment, you will complete the programming of a Java method in a console application that registers students for courses in a term of study. The application does compile and does run, but it does not produce the expected result as stated in its requirements.
Your program output should look like the sample output provided in the “Complete the Programming of a Java Console Application Using Methods Instructions” course file resource. Full instructions for successfully completing this assessment are included in this resource. Use the submission template (WeekXSolutionSubmissionTemplate.docx).
Your assessment will be scored on the following criteria:
- Design a program that meets Java method invocation requirements.
- Code an application that uses methods.
- Test the application and document that testing.
- Explain the approach taken to complete the application and the major decisions made.
- Identify relevant fundamental constructs in a submitted program.
- Communicate efficiently, effectively, and in an appropriate manner for an IT professional.