ACC 303 Corporate Finance Analysis
Events in the world of corporate finance during the past three (3) years have shown the importance of transparent and accurate financial reporting by businesses. There are numerous methods for evaluating the financial well-being of a business. In this paper, we will review and evaluate the financial analysis tools available to business manager, investors, and government regulators.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Compare and analyze the financial metrics and ratios used to evaluate the balance sheet and income statement information.
2. Describe how these metrics are used by business managers, markets and investors, and government regulators.
3. Identify the metric you think is the most important to managers, markets, and investors. Justify your answer.
4. Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.